- Rates are based on 1 family unit per site
- This includes up to 2 adults and their children under 18 years old
- Site occupancy is limited to a maximum of 5 people
- For an adult group, all campers must be at least 21 years old
|RV Site: Standard||$55.00||$60.00||$204.00|
|RV Sites (Waterfront): #64 & #66||$60.00||$65.00||$219.00|
|Cabin (+ tax)||$105.00||$125.00||$399.00|
|Extra Adult, per night||$15.00|
|Day (Visitor) Pass, per person||$10.00|
|Stay 6 nights, get 7th night free!|
- Check-In: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
(Earlier check-in is possible between 1:00 – 3:00pm, if pre-arranged, and at an additional charge of $25.00. There are no check-ins prior to 1:00pm.)
- Campsite — 1:00pm
- Cabins — 11:00am
Later check-out (guests can remain at Sugar Creek Glen Campground) can be arranged as follows:
- Tent Sites: site must be vacated and cleaned by 1:00pm. Vehicles moved to guest parking area.
- Cabins: must be vacated and cleaned by 11:00am. Vehicles moved to guest parking area.
- RV Sites: if site is not reserved, RV may remain on site.
- In all cases, there will be an additional $10.00 per hour charge. All Late Departures end no later than 5:00pm.
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Access to our CABINS & TENT SITES requires driving through the Sugar Creek
- Full payment is required at time of reservation
- A reservation may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival and a refund, less a $25.00 cancellation fee, will be given.
- Holiday weekend reservations are not refundable.
Your reservation is considered a “no show” if you have not arrived by 11:00am the day following your scheduled arrival day and did not cancel your reservation or contact us to hold your site by calling the office.
Payment for camping nights is not refundable for no-show reservations.
- Daily, Per Person: $10.00
- Overnight, Per Person: $15 per adult and dependent upon space availability on the site.
- Maximum 4 visitors
- Visiting hours are from 9:00am – 10:00pm
- ALL VISITORS must register at the office prior to entering the campground and park their vehicles in the visitor parking area located at the entrance to the park.
Effective Camping Season 2023: Day passes are NO LONGER available for hiking “The Glen”.
If you’re interested in a Seasonal Site, please call 585.335.6294 for more information.
Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature or premature departure on your part.