Rates are based on 1 family unit per site. This includes up to 2 adults and their children under 18 years of age.
Registering person must be at least 21 years old.
Maximum people on a site is family of 5 or 4 adults
2020 Camping Rates
|Tent Site Water Front
(106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 112, 113)
|Cabin (+ tax)||$75.00||$240.00|
|Rental Trailer (+ tax)||$99.00||$312.00|
|Day Pass||$5.00 / $2.00|
|Stay 6 nights, get 7th night free!|
- Check-In: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- $2.00 per hour will be charged for early arrivals and late departures
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Access to our TENT SITES requires driving through the Sugar Creek
- Full payment is required at time of reservation
- A reservation may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival and a refund, less a $15.00 cancellation fee, will be given.
- Holiday weekend reservations are not refundable
- Day Visitors $5.00 per adult/ $2.00 per child
- Visiting hours are from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Overnight guests (18 years+) – $10.00, need to register at the office by 6:00 pm
- ALL VISITORS must register at the office prior to entering the campground and park their vehicles in the visitor parking area located at the entrance to the park.
Day passes are available for hiking “The Glen” during the season, except on holiday weekends. Passes are available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
$5.00 per adult
$2.00 per child (age 4 – 16)
If you’re interested in a Seasonal Site, please call 585-335-6294 for more information
Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature or premature departure on your part.