Guidelines for Happy Camping
Our guests’ safety is our first priority! Our rules and regulations are set forth to ensure the safety of all our guests, and to allow everyone to enjoy their stay. You must understand and agree to abide by these policies in their entirety upon check in and during your entire stay. We strive to have a family oriented and fun environment. Please help us by following the policies below.
- You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a campsite.
- Full payment is required when reserving a site. Holiday Weekends require a three night minimum reservation, all other weekend reservations are a two night minimum.
- In addition to one camping unit per site, the base rate fee includes a family of 5 people (2 adults and 3 children up to 18 years old), or 4 adults and one car at any given time. Any additional adults will be charged $10.00 per night.
- Maximum RV length allowed is 38′.
- Holiday weekends are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your reservation 10 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $13.50 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 10 days of arrival, no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- “No Shows” will be charged the full cost of the reservation.
Check In / Guests
- Check in time is between 3pm – 8pm. Check out time is 1pm.
- All visitors must sign at the office by 7pm and pay a fee. Day visitors may arrive between 9am and 7pm and leave by 10pm.
- Extra parking is available in the visitor parking area located at the entrance to the park.We allow one (1) passenger vehicle per site.
- Speed limit in all areas of the campground, at all times, is 5mph. Golf carts, 4-wheelers, dirt bikes and ATVs are not allowed on campground property.
- We are a pet friendly campground, and encourage you to bring your pets camping. Please remember to bring a copy of the current vaccinations and to register them at the office when checking in. Also, please ensure that your dog is leashed at all times, with a maximum length of six feet, and do not leave them unattended or alone. There are waste stations within the campground to assist you in cleaning up after your dog, and we request that you do not bring your dog into the facilities/buildings/cabins and rental trailer. Please Note: If your dog is overly aggressive, unfriendly or excessively noisy, we would prefer you not bringing them with you.
- Each site is allotted one fire ring and one picnic table, which should not be moved and not used for trash disposal. Your campfires should not be left unattended and be extinguished nightly.
- Campsites are assigned, please do not set up on another site or move to another without contacting the office. Please do not walk or drive through any campsite, occupied or not, except your own.
- In consideration of others, please keep your campsite and the campground clean and orderly, and dispose of trash in the dumpsters and recycling bins accordingly. Please return your campsite in the same condition it was received.
- This is a family park and the use of alcohol is limited to your own site and should not be brought into any of our common areas.
- Access to our tent sites require driving through the Sugar Creek, which is usually less than a foot deep. Occasionally, due to excessive rainfall, the creek may rise and inhibit crossing.
- To assist in keeping down the noise level, we do not allow the use of generators in the campground.
- All children under the age of 18 must be on their sites and under adult supervision from 10pm until 8am as the people driving cars can’t see you very well.
- Our water is supplied by a well, therefore we request sensible use. Washing of vehicles/campers is not allowed.
- As part of our water control, showers are coin operated with quarters.
- We do our utmost to maintain clean bathroom and shower facilities — we kindly request that you assist us in this. If there are any problems please notify us.
- Quiet Hours: 11pm – 8am. Please refrain from excessive noise during this time.
- Playground closes at dark for all ages. Hiking on trails or in the creeks is permitted only during daylight hours.
- Rec hall will be locked from 10pm to 9am.
- Dumpsters will be locked from 9pm to 8am to prevent animal intrusion. Campfires are not to be left unattended and must be extinguished nightly.
- Obscene / Foul acts or language and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Fireworks and Explosives are not allowed in the campground under any circumstances.
- WE ARE SMOKE FREE – All Cabins, RV Rentals, and all Campground buildings are smoke-free. Renter agrees to pay a fine (charged to your credit card on file) of $100 per day should evidence of smoke / odor be found in their Cabin or RV Rental.
- Campground common areas are covered by CCTV.
- All guests hereby grant permission to campground management, to photograph the guest or anyone visiting the campground with them for security, marketing, and all other lawful purposes without compensation to the guest or anyone visiting the campground with or through the guest.
- Hiking the creeks and trails on during rainy day is prohibited.
- Please be aware that severe weather can occur, and guests are responsible for their own safety and securing personal belongings.
- Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature or premature departure on your part.
- No glass bottles are allowed in the glen.
- Our natural setting is home to many wild animals, fish, birds, and insects. Please observe from a distance and do not approach or attempt to pet or feed them — they are wild animals and not family pets.
Theft & Loss
It is your responsibility to maintain insurance on your camper and equipment. Management is not responsible for theft or loss of any kind, nor damage caused by fire, wind, water, accidents, vandalism, lighting strikes, etc.
Damaging or Destroying Camp Property
We reserve the right to bill anyone for destruction of campground property caused by any member of their family, visitors or their dogs. Please notify the office if any campground equipment is broken or not working properly.
Noncompliance for any of the above policies will be sufficient reason for terminating your stay without refund. Management reserves the right to add to or change these policies at any time, without notice.
Due to our unique topography, the Sugar Creek may rise and flood with little warning. If you see the waters rising, or if the warning signs at the crossing point are activated, stay away from the creek until the management allows access.