Sugar Creek Glen offers a limited number of Seasonal Sites, all with water and 30 amp metered electric. We are able to accommodate any type of standard RV, including 40’ trailers with slide-outs, and Park Model units, up to 12’ in width. For both safety and appearance purposes, each RV is subject to approval, and is based on initial acceptance of an RV no more than 10 years old. Any seasonal request for an RV more than 10 years old must be accompanied by a photograph of the unit. Site improvements such as decks, storage boxes and attached rooms are permitted, but must meet the specifications of Sugar Creek Glen Campground.
Sugar Creek Glen offers the best and most complete seasonal camper program anywhere. Our seasonal agreement covers a full 12 months—from November 1, 2016 until October 31, 2017. This consists of unlimited camping from May 1 through October 31, as well as on-site winter storage.
Advantages of a seasonal site at Sugar Creek Glen Campground include:
- Save gas and money by not having to tow your camper every weekend
- No need to set up and take down your RV with each use
- Never worry about getting rained out on the weekend you reserved a site
- Anytime can be a fun family trip without the need to plan ahead
- Spend more quality time with family and friends
- Create new and long lasting friendships with your fellow campers
- Avoid unnecessary storage fees for the winter months