2017 Camping Rates
Rates are based on 1 family unit per site. This includes up to 2 adults and their children under 18 years of age.
Registering person must be at least 21 years old.
Maximum people on a site is family of 5 or 4 adults
W / E
W / E
W / E
- Overnight Visitor is $8.00 per person
- All guests and visitors must register at the camp office before entering the campground.
- All camper and visitor cars must have a pass affixed to their rearview mirror at all times.
- Day visiting hours are from 9am – 9pm. Day Visitor (Adult / Child over age 2) is $5.00 per person
- Check-In: 3pm; Early Check-In, if available, is $2.00 per hour
- Check-Out: 1pm; Late Check-Out, if available, is $2.00 per hour
Full payment is required when reserving a site.
Day Passes are available for hiking “The Glen” during the season, except on Holiday Weekends. Passes are available from 9am to 4pm.
$5.00 per adult
- A reservation may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival and a refund, less a $10.00 cancellation fee, will be given.
- Holiday weekend reservations are not refundable.
Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature or premature departure on your part.