We welcome all visitors to Sugar Creek Glen Campground and consider our guests as members of our extended family. Following are rules designed to ensure that all visitors have a quiet, pleasant and relaxing camping experience.
First and Foremost- No Grumpy faces allowed on the campground!
Second- Relax, enjoy and have a good time!!
- Minimum age for site rental – 21
- Check in time is between 3:00 – 9:00 PM. Check out time is 1:00 PM
- Full deposit is required when reserving a site.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
See Rates page for Cancellation Policies.
- Holiday Weekends require a three night minimum reservation. During the months of July and August all weekend reservations are a two night minimum.
- Site occupancy is limited to a maximum of 5 people (2 adults and 3 children up to 18 years old), one camping unit and one car at any given time.
- Site fee includes two adults. See Rates page for Additional Person costs.
- All campers, visitors, guests and pets must be registered at the office upon arrival and prior to entering the campground. Overnight guests need to register at the office by 6:00 PM.
- Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature or premature departure on your part.
- Speed limit in all areas of the campground, at all times is 5 MPH.
- 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, and ATV’s are NOT allowed on campground property.
- Quiet Hours: 11pm – 8am. Please refrain from excessive noise and ensure that your children are on your campsite during these hours.
- Fireworks, Firearms, and Explosives are not allowed in the campground under any circumstances.
- Respect for each other is expected while in the in the public areas and foul and/or abusive language will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Parents are responsible for their childrens’ behavior and safety at all times.
- ALCOHOL: This is a family park and the use of alcohol is limited to your own site and should not be brought into any of our common areas.
- Each site is allotted one fire ring and one picnic table, which should not be moved between sites.
- Keep contained inside your site’s metal fire ring, keep below knee height and never leave unattended.
- Do not dispose of trash in campfires.
- Firewood for your use is sold in the store. Please help us maintain our natural woods by preventing any damage to the trees. A State regulation is in effect that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source. For detailed info visit: http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html
- Keep your campsite and the campground clean and orderly, and dispose of trash in the dumpsters and recycling bins accordingly. Dumpsters will be locked from 9pm to 8am to prevent animal intrusion.
- Please return your campsite in the same condition it was received.
- Always use septic chemicals in your toilets and holding tanks and avoid disposing of any wipes, paper towels or other sanitary items into your holding tanks. Holding tanks should be emptied at the dump station prior to departure, or with our “honey wagon” service, available for an additional charge.
Restrooms / Bathhouse
- We take pride in the cleanliness of our facilities and we would appreciate your help in maintaining them.
- To avoid accidents and injuries, an adult should accompany children under the age of 6 years old to the restroom/bathhouse.
- Hot Showers ($). Directions are posted near the meters.
- Guests are invited to enjoy swimming and wading in our beautiful creeks and near the waterfalls.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult while swimming/wading.
- Diving and jumping into the streams are not allowed.
- All water activities are limited to daylight hours and are at your own risk.
- Please enjoy fishing in our wonderful trout streams!
Theft & Loss
It is your responsibility to maintain insurance on your camper and equipment. Management is not responsible for theft or loss of any kind, nor damage caused by fire, wind, water, accidents, vandalism, lighting strikes, etc.
Damaging or Destroying Camp Property
We reserve the right to bill anyone for destruction of campground property caused by any member of their family, visitors or their dogs. Please notify the office if any campground equipment is broken or not working properly.